MAHI's 7th Annual Inspector Education Conference is ideal for all Maryland and area home inspectors.
Special Focus: SAFETY MATTERS
The Top 50+ Safety Issues You Must Know Before Your Next Inspection
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO REGISTER ON-SITE.
- 8 CEUs Maryland, Virginia, ASHI, InterNACHI
- Essential presentations by great speakers
- Affordable and close to home near BWI Airport
- Helpful networking
- Vendor Expo with great exhibits and valuable giveaways
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and reception!
- FREE parking
- AND this special bonus: CODE CHECK 8TH ED., compliments of MAHI!
SAFETY MATTERS in... Electrical | Plumbing | Interior | Exterior | HVAC | Chimneys | Fire Protection | Garages | Decks | and more...
Stablok, Zinsco, Pushmatic, Sylvania breakers; bare service entry cables; aluminum wiring; ungrounded circuits; unsanitary plumbing fixtures, tiles and appliances; scald hazards; sewer gas; cross contamination; fire sprinklers; dual check valves; stagnant water; required egress and fire doors; 2nd floor and basement bedroom fire escape; unlabeled safety glass; bad decks; windows at stairs and floors; stairs and railings; fire containment; interior fire egress; faulty fireplaces; unsafe insulation; CSST; oil tanks; combustion and exhaust issues; lead, asbestos, mold, arsenic, formaldehyde; and… (all in the same house??) !
>> What do you do, and what do you say? Come to MAHI’s 2018 Inspector Education Conference and find out!!
Presenters include (partial list) -
- Ralph Adams— Service Manager, Parker Fuel Company
- Lorraine Anderson—Chief, Asbestos Division, Maryland Dept of the Environment
- Roland Asp— Manager, Installation Standards, National Fire Sprinkler Association
- Edward Cottingham— Zonolite Attic Insulation Trust
- Kurt Evers— Chair, Government Affairs Committee, Mid-Atlantic Hearth, Patio & BBQ Assoc; Owner, Superior Fireplace
- Edward Fogle— Response Team 1
- Kevin Friday— Simpson Strong-Tie
- Jim Gusky— Jimmy Gusky HVAC & Plumbing
- Tom Ivey— LiftMaster, Inc.
- Paula Montgomery—Chief, Lead Compliance and Accreditation Division, Maryland Dept of the Environment
- Catherine Nazarene— Master Electrician, Little Sparkie Electric LLC
- Michael Picarello—Code Enforcement Officer, Georgetown, DE
- Captain David Reines— Howard County Office of the Fire Marshal